Front of House / Receptionist
Full-time – includes working evenings and weekends. Location- Nobis Hotel, Stockholm
HEAT by Sophia Lie is the first of its kind unique wellness studio that offers Infra-Red Saunas, LPG Massage, Signature Face Workout Treatments and other Face and Body Treatments. Think of us as a city retreat at the heart of Stockholm. We combine effective and result-driven treatments with the spa touch. We also sell our own branded innovative cutting edge technology, tools and products. We currently have a pop-up studio in a five star Nobis Hotel, Stockholm with new markets to launch in the nearest future.
HEAT is a fast-growing business with plans to expand. We work hard to ensure we promote a positive and dynamic working culture and look after our employees. In return, we ask you to be a person with a down-to-earth personality, the right attitude and high professionalism. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves and thrive in a healthy and supportive team environment.
- Provide outstanding first point of contact with customers
- Leading by example at all times ensuring that you portray a professional image and conduct yourself in a manner that represents the brand at a high standard.
- Handle booking and payment enquiries.
- Display excellent knowledge of all services and retail products we provide.
- Display ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Report all relevant matters to management.
- Strong focus on client care and loyalty, engaging in communication and adapting client conversation where appropriate.
- Driving re-booking, client retention and retail sales.
- Supporting Store Manager with inventory management and stock control.
- Ensuring the front desk, and workstations are clean and presentably stocked with the necessary products and tools/equipment.
- Ensuring Sauna Suites are clean before and after each customer.
- Reporting customer complaints to the management team.
- Responsible for ensuring company policies are followed at all times, such as cancellation and lateness policy to clients to keep a smooth running of the business.
- Maintain an exceptional customer experience at every touch point of the client’s experience in the studio.
- Maintaining costumer's privacy and confidentiality
The ideal candidate will have:
- A “can-do” attitude
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Works well under pressure, remaining calm in stressful situations
- Strong interest and passion for beauty and wellness
- Warm and approachable personality
- Enjoys exploring opportunities and using their own initiative
- A team player with excellent social skills
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Experience working with an online booking system
- Likes to work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Previous experience in a Reception Job is preferable
- Numeracy and basic financial skills
- Flexibility to take on extra hours to cover holidays, illnesses and emergencies.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Appropriate personal presentation at all times
- Great discounts on treatment and products
- Use of Gym, Infrared saunas on Days off and Off-Peak hours
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Opportunity to grow
- Fixed Salary
If you think you are suitable for this role, we love to hear from you!
Attach your CV with Cover Letter about why you think we are a good match and what you like about HEAT!