Full-time – includes working evenings and weekends. Location- Nobis Hotel, Stockholm
HEAT by Sophia Lie is the first of its kind unique wellness studio that offers Infra-Red Saunas, LPG Massage, Signature Face Workout Treatments and other Face and Body Treatments. Think of us as a city retreat at the heart of Stockholm. We combine effective and result-driven treatments with the spa touch. We also sell our own branded innovative cutting edge technology, tools and products. We currently have a pop-up studio in a five star Nobis Hotel, Stockholm with new markets to launch in the nearest future.
HEAT is a fast-growing business with plans to expand. We work hard to ensure we promote a positive and dynamic working culture and look after our employees. In return, we ask you to be a person with a down-to-earth personality, the right attitude and high professionalism. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves and thrive in a healthy and supportive team environment.
- Offering unique Face and Body Treatments, including LPG, massages and facial workouts.
- Conduct skin consultation sessions that are engaging and informative, with the view to introducing customers to the world of HEAT
- Selling HEAT’s treatments and products, through giving homecare advice and recommendations
- Display excellent knowledge of all services and retail products we provide.
- Strong focus on client care and loyalty, engaging in communication and adapting client conversation where appropriate.
- Driving re-booking, client retention and retail sales.
- Maintaining costumer's privacy and confidentiality
- Confidence to engage in a conversation with clients where appropriate
- Maintain an exceptional customer experience at every touchpoint of the customer journey
- Responsible for meeting retail and service individual targets
- Ensure all areas of the Studio are clean, presentable and well stocked with the necessary products and tools/equipment required at all times
- Consistently enhance knowledge of Skincare, Products and Treatments
- Participating in further training and education
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all HEAT team members and the management
- Be involved in team meetings and events
- Ensuring a high standard of personal presentation
- Leading by example at all times ensuring that you portray a professional image and conduct yourself in a manner that represents the brand at a high standard
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Have in-depth knowledge, passion and experience working in the beauty, spa and wellness industry
- Be comfortable with product recommendations and sales
- Skin or Massage Therapy qualification or equivalent
- Be eager to learn new treatments
- Hands-on experience with customers
- Enjoys exploring opportunities and using own initiative
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A team player
- Articulate and a confident communicator
- Have the ability to stay calm and positive during busy days
- A “can-do” attitude
- Warm and approachable personality
- Likes to work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Previous experience as a Skin or Massage therapist is preferable
- Flexibility to take on extra hours to cover holidays, illnesses and emergencies.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Appropriate personal presentation at all times
- Great discounts on treatment and products
- Use of Gym, Infrared saunas on Days off and Off-Peak hours
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Fixed Salary Rate
If you think you are suitable for this role, we love to hear from you!
Attach your CV with Cover Letter about why you think we are a good match and what you like about HEAT!