The static cups are for you who want to be able to cup yourself on smaller body areas such as neck, shoulders, ankles, wrists, knees, arms, palms and soles, as well as larger areas such as back, buttocks, thighs and calves. The flat bottom allows it to be attached without the need for oil/lotion. If the edges feel too sharp or to get even better suction power on dry skin, use Curam Body & Massage oil or when used in the shower – shower cream.
- For static use only, let the cup work for you in the desired area
- The walls are slightly thinner than the dynamic cup, which makes it a little softer in its suction power
- Made of 100% environmentally friendly silicone
- Free from BPA, PVC and toxins
- Explore Curam's training program for guidance on how to use your cup depending on your needs. Are you missing a program? Contact us, we love to hear from you!
Contact your doctor if you are pregnant, suffering from heart disease, taking blood thinners or suffering from other medical conditions.
How to use
- Gently place the cup against the skin, compress the cup from both sides of the line or compress from above, then release gently to create a vacuum. Make sure that the bottom of the cup is in full contact with the skin when you press.
- Adjust the suction effect by squeezing more or dropping the cup a little.
- Let the cup sit in one place and let it do the work for you. For even better attachment, apply body oil to the skin before applying the cup. You can also use the cups in the shower with shower cream.
- To prevent cup marks, do not leave the cup for too long.
- Recommended use: 2-3 times a week, 3-5 minutes per area.